Climate Change is a pressing global issue. Below is a list of upcoming events in New York City where you can learn more about the subject, its impacts, and some of the actions being taken to help keep our world habitable.
Lamont-Doherty Earth Observatory/Columbia University
- March 30th – Ocean Acidification and Climate Change
- April 24th – Western Antarctic Peninsula: Rapid Climate Change and an Ecosystem Near a Tipping Point
- May 4th – Air, Water and Stone: Lowering CO2 through Sequestration
New School University
- April 7th – Extreme Weather and the Risk from Climate Change
- April 24th and April 25th – Climate Change Demands We Change. Why Aren’t We?
All of these events are free and open to the public, but require registration in advance. Click on the individual links for more information.